Gayatri Joshi, an Indian Model, Video Jockey, and Film Actress was born on 20-03-1977 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. She was the winner of the beauty pageant title “Femina Miss India International 2000“. She also worked in Hindi cinema.
|Other Names||Gayatri Joshi Oberoi, Gayatri Oberoi|
|Profession||Video Jockey, Model, Film Actress|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age||46 Years Old (as of 04-10-2023)|
|Beauty Pageant (titles)||Femina Miss India International (2000) Winner|
Miss International (2000), 8th rank
|Debut||Bollywood Film – Swades (2004)|
|Best Known as||Femina Miss India International 2000|
Actress of Bollywood Film Swades (2004)
She did her schooling at Mount Carmel High School in Nagpur followed by J. B. Vachha High School in Mumbai. She also attended Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai and completed her bachelor’s degree in the discipline of commerce (B.Com.).
|School||Mount Carmel High School, Nagpur|
J. B. Vachha High School, Mumbai
|College||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”|
in centimeters: 171 cm
in meters: 1.71 m
|Weight||55 Kgs (121 lbs)|
- Gayatri Joshi is an Indian model, video jockey, and film actress who worked in Hindi cinema.
- She completed her B.Com from Sydenham College in Mumbai.
- She worked on Channel V as a Video Jockey before entering the showbiz industry.
- She participated in the beauty pageant Femina Miss India International 2000 and became the winner, then she represented India in the Miss International 2000 and was ranked 8th place.
- She also appeared in Hindi music videos including “Woh Kaghaz Ki Kashti” by Jagjit Singh and “Jhanjaria Chankati Gori” by Hans Raj Hans.
- She made her acting debut in Ashutosh Gowariker’s Bollywood film “Swades” in 2004 as Geeta opposite Shah Rukh Khan as Mohan. The film received much acclaim and love from the audience and she received four awards.
- She has also done several modelling assignments for big brands including LG, Bombay Dying, Sunsilk, Godrej, Punds, Philips, and Hyundai.
- She quit the showbiz industry after getting married in 2005.
- She is spending a happy married life with her husband Vikas Oberoi.
- False death news went viral about her and her husband when their car met an accident in Italy. The couple was just injured and out of danger.
Gayatri Joshi’s Family
|Father||Ramniwas Ji Runthala|
|Husband||Vikas Oberoi (Indian Billioner)|
– Marriage Date: 27-08-2005
|Sons||Vihaan Oberoi (Born in 2006) |
Yuvaan Oberoi (Born in 2010)
She was born to Hema Milani and Ramniwas Ji Runthala. She has a sister named Ahana Joshi. On 27-08-2005 at the age of 28, she married businessman Vikas Oberor. Together they have two sons named Vihaan Oberoi and Yuvaan Oberoi.
She never dated anyone.
Car Accident in Italy
On 04-10-2023, she along with her husband Vikas Oberoi traveled to Italy. When the couple was enjoying the Sardinia Supercar Tour in their Lamborghini, their car met an accident with a Ferrari. The couple who was driving in Ferrari died in this accident. The actress and her husband are injured.
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Gayatri Joshi’s Social Media Accounts