Kanikka Kapur, an Indian Model, Television Actress, Television Personality, Theatre Actress, and Film Actress was born on 04-03-1995 in New Delhi, the capital city of India. She works predominantly in Hindi cinema. She is popularly known for her work in the Hindi television series “Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2” as Suman Tiwari.
|Other Names||Kanika, Kanika Kapur|
|Profession||Model, Television Actress, Television Personality, Theatre Actress, Film Actress|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Age||28 Years Old (as of 03-10-2023)|
|Beauty Pageants||Miss Mood Indigo 2013 (Won)|
Femina Style Diva North 2014 (Won)
Manappuram Miss Queen of India 2015 (Won)
Miss Asia 2015 (Won)
|Debut (Movies)||Telugu Film – Tippu (2015)|
Bollywood Film – A Gift of Love: Sifar (2019)
|Debut (TV)||Hindi Reality TV Show – India’s Next Superstar ((2018)|
Hindi Music Video – Noor (2019) by Ahmad Shaad Safwi
Hindi TV Series – Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 (2020)
Hindi Web Series – Modern Parivaar: Diwali Special (2021)
|Best Known as||TV Serial – Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 (2020-2021)|
Bollywood Film – Dono (2023)
She did her schooling at Delhi Public School in New Delhi. Later, she attended Delhi University and completed her graduation degree in the discipline of journalism and public interest communication (JPIC).
|School||Delhi Public School, New Delhi|
|College||Delhi University, New Delhi|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in JPIC|
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”|
in centimeters: 170 cm
in meters: 1.70 m
|Weight||50 Kgs (110 lbs)|
- Kanikka Kapur is an Indian model, actress & television personality who works in Hindi cinema, but she made her acting debut in a Telugu film.
- In 2013 at the age of 18, she started her career as a model and participated in several beauty pageants.
- She won the title of Miss Mood Indigo 2013.
- She participated in the beauty pageant Amway Femina Style Diva North 2014 and became the first runner-up.
- She won the title of Femina Style Diva North 2014.
- She won the title of Manappuram Miss Queen of India 2015.
- She won the title of Miss Asia 2015.
- After becoming the Miss Asia 2015, she was featured on the cover page of “Future Woman” magazine.
- In 2015, she made her acting debut in Prince Jagadeesh Daneti’s Telugu film “Tippu” as Vaishnavi opposite Karthik Raju.
- In 2018, she participated in the television reality show “India’s Next Superstars“.
- In 2019, she made her Bollywood acting debut in the film “A Gift of Love: Sifar” as Ayesha.
- In 2019, she appeared in the television commercial for Veet opposite Sara Ali Khan and Kritika Bharadwaj.
- In 2019, she made her Hindi music video debut through Ahmad Shaad Safwi’s song “Noor” as a model.
- In 2020, she made her small screen debut in the Hindi television serial “Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2” as a Suman Tiwari opposite Mohit Kumar and others.
- In 2021, she made her Hindi web series debut in “Modern Parivaar (Diwali Special)” as Anushka opposite Alam Khan, Kritikka Avasthi, Lokesh Mittal, Neelu Dogra, and others.
- In 2022, she was seen in the Hindi short film “The Great Indian Stud” as Chitra opposite Abhishek Kapoor & Suraj Bhan.
- In the same year, she appeared in several web series & short films including given below titles:-
- Date with Senior Office Romance
- College Romance
- College Canteen
- Sarkari Shaadi
- When It’s Your First Time
- We Are Pregnant
- When Topper Falls for Backbencher
- The Diwali Proposal
- School Diaries
- When Make Out Goes Wrong
- She appeared in a music video “Krishna Sang Radha” by Quick Music which was released on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami in Sep 2023.
- In 2023, she got a chance to work in Avnish Barjatya’s Bollywood film “Dono” as a supporting actress opposite Rajveer Deol and Paloma Dhillon.
- She loves pets very much and has a pet dog.
- Her favorite film is La La Land (2016).
- Her hobbies are singing, dancing, and traveling to new places.
- She loves to eat Maggi too much.
- She is very close to her family.
- She is actively involved on the social media app Instagram and has more than 400k followers.
- She also runs her own YouTube channel (@kanikkakapur3), where she posts vlogs and shorts and has around 28k subscribers.
Kanikka Kapur’s Family
|Father||Sunny Kapur (Mechanical Engineer)|
|Mother||Vimmi Kapur (Homemaker)|
|Other Relatives||Surrinder Lal Kapur former IAS Officer (Paternal Grandfather)|
She was born to a homemaker mother Vimi Kapur and a mechanical engineer father Sunny Kapur. She has a sister named Karishma Kapur. The former IAS Officer of the 1960 Batch, Surrinder Lal Kapur is her paternal grandfather.
She is still single and not dating anyone.
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Travelling|
|Salary||INR 50k Per Episode|
|Net Worth||INR 50 Lakhs (approx)|
|Favorite Colour||Black, Yellow, Red|
|Favorite Film||La La Land (2016)|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|