Paloma Dhillon was born on 15-11-1995 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India as Paloma Thakeria. She is an Indian Model, Dancer, Film Actress, and the daughter of well-known Bollywood actress Poonam Dhillon and producer Ashok Thakeria. Her debut film “Dono” is scheduled to be released on 5th October 2023.
|Other Names||Paloma Thakeria Dhillon, Paloma Thakeria, Paloma, Palo|
|Profession||Model, Dancer, Film Actress|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age||27 Years Old (as of 01-10-2023)|
|Debut||Bollywood Film – Dono (2023)|
|Best Known for||Dono (2023)|
|Best Known as||Daughter of actress Poonam Dhillon|
She studied at Jamnabai Narsee International School in Mumbai.
|School||Jamnabai Narsee International School, Mumbai|
She made her acting debut in Avnish S. Barjatya’s Bollywood film “Dono” as Meghna opposite Rajveer Deol, the son of Sunny Deol.
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”|
in centimeters: 168 cm
in meters: 1.68 m
|Weight||55 Kgs (121 lbs)|
- Paloma Dhillon is the daughter of actress Poonam Dhillon and film producer Ashok Thakeria.
- Her parents separated in 1997 when she was under 2 years old.
- She wanted to be a footballer since her childhood and loves to play and watch football.
- She is a trained dancer and got the dance training from well-known dance choreographer Dimple Kotecha.
- She posted several childhood photos on her official Instagram account.
Paloma Dhillon’s Family
|Father||Ashok Thakeria (film producer)|
|Mother||Poonam Dhillon (actress)|
|Brother||Anmol Thakeria (actor)|
She was born to an actress mother Poonam Dhillon and a film producer father Ashok Thakeria. She has a younger brother named Anmol Thakeria.
She is single and not dating anyone.
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Doing Yoga, Playing Football & Boxing|
|Dance Teacher||Dimple Kotecha|
Paloma Dhillon’s Social Media Accounts