Neha Shetty, an Indian Model and Film Actress was born on 06-12-1994 in Mangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. She works predominantly in Telugu cinema, while she made her acting debut in Kannada cinema. The young and talented actress is most popular for her role of Radhika in the Telugu film “DJ Tillu” among other films.
|Other Names||Neha Sshetty|
|Profession||Film Actress, Model|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Age||28 Years Old (as of 30-09-2023)|
|Debut (as an actress)||Kannada Film – Mungaru Male 2 (2016)|
Telugu Film – Mehbooba (2018)
|Debut (as a model)||Beauty Pageant – Miss Mangalore (2014), Winner|
Kannada Music Video – Chocolate Girl by Chandan Shetty (2017)
|Best Known for||Kannada Film|
Mungaru Male 2 (2016)
DJ Tillu (2022)
Bedurulanka 2012 (2023)
She did her schooling at Sophia High School in Bengaluru. Then, she completed her graduation from Sophia College in Bengaluru. In 2018, she went to New York, where she received acting training at the New York Film Academy (NYFA).
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru|
|College||Sophia College, Bengaluru|
New York Film Academy (NYFA), New York
Acting Training from NYFA
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”|
in centimeters: 168 cm
in meters: 1.68 m
|Weight||55 Kgs (121 lbs)|
- She is an Indian film actress & model who is known for her work in Telugu movies as well as Kannada cinema.
- She was born in Mangalore and grew up in Bengaluru, the capital city of Karnataka state of India.
- She started modeling during her college days.
- In 2014 at the age of 19, she participated in the Miss Mangalore beauty pageant and became the winner.
- In 2015, she represented the Miss South India competition and became the 1st runner-up.
- In 2016, she made her acting debut in Shashank’s Kannada film “Mungaru Male 2” as Nandini opposite Ganesh, V. Ravichandran, and others.
- In 2017, she appeared in the Kannada music video “Chocolate Girl” by Chandan Shetty.
- In 2018, she made her Telugu film debut in “Mehbooba” as Madhira & Afreen opposite Akash Puri. The film was written, produced, and directed by Puri Jagannadh and released on 11-05-2018.
- In 2018 after completing two movies, she went to the United States and did an acting course at the New York Film Academy (NYFA).
- In 2021 after completing her acting course, she acted in the Telugu film “Gully Rowdy” as Pattapagalu Sahitya opposite Sundeep Kishan. In the same year, she was seen in the Telugu film “Most Eligible Bachelor” as Megha opposite Akhil Akkineni, Pooja Hegde, and others.
- In 2022, she acted in Vimal Krishna’s Telugu film “DJ Tillu” as Radhika opposite Siddhu Jonnalagadda, for which, she gained breakthrough success in Indian cinema. The film was also dubbed in Hindi by Aditya Movies.
- In 2023, she was seen in the Telugu comedy-drama film “Bedurulanka 2012” as Chitra opposite Kartikeya Gummakonda. She again caught the attention of the audience and rose to fame.
Neha Shetty’s Other Movies:-
|Rules Ranjann (2023)||Telugu||Rathinam Krishna|
|Gangs of Godavari (2023)||Telugu||Krishna Chaitanya|
Neha Shetty’s Family
|Father||B. Hariraj Shetty (businessman)|
|Mother||Dr. Nimmy H Shetty (dentist)|
|Sister||Navami Shetty (younger)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Anirudh Ravichander (rumored)|
Akash Puri (rumored)
She was born to a dentist mother Dr. Nimmy H. Shetty and a businessman father B. Hariraj Shetty. She has a younger sister named Navami Shetty. She is still single.
She is rumored two times to have dated once with Akash Puri, and once with Anirudh Ravichander. The right information about her love affair is not available anywhere.
|Home Town||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Residence||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Travelling|
|Remuneration||INR 40 Lakh Per Film|
|Net Worth||INR 1 Crore (approx)|
|Favorite Colour||Red, Yellow|
|Favorite Food||Fish Curry, Dosa, Ice Cream|
|Favorite Musician||Anirudh Ravichander|
|Favorite Actress||Anushka Shetty, Samantha|
|Favorite Actor||Akkineni Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu|