Amrinder Gill, an Indian Singer, Songwriter, Playback Singer, Film Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer & Film Director was born on 11-05-1976 in Boorchand, Amritsar in the Indian state of Punjab as Amrinder Singh Gill. He is popularly known for his work in Punjabi cinema. He is associated with record labels like T-Series, Speed & others.
|Other Names||Amrinder Singh Gill, Ammy|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Playback Singer, Film Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Film Director|
|Birth Place||Boorchand, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Age||47 Years Old (as of 21-07-2023)|
|Labels||T-Series, Speed, Kamlee, Planet|
|Debut||First Song – Kala Doria (1999, on Jalandhar Doordarshan)|
Single – Ki Samjhaiye (2011)
Album – Apni Jaan Ke (2000)
Film (as an actor) – Munde U.K. De (2009)
Film (as a producer) – Angrej (2015)
Film (as a director) – Chhalla Mud Ke Nahi Aaya (2022)
|Best Known for||Songs – Ki Samjhaiye, Mera Deewanapan, Kurta from Punjabi Film Angrej, Tu Juda, Laiye Je Yaarian among others|
Films – Angrej, Chal Mera Putt (all series)
|School||Name Not Known (a local school in Amritsar)|
|College||Khalsa College, Amritsar|
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai
|Qualification||MSc in Agriculture|
Diploma in Acting & Film Making
He studied at a local school in Amristar and joined Khalsa College in Amritsar and received a degree in BSc. After that, he joined Guru Nanak Dev University in Amritsar and received a degree of MSc in Agriculture. He also did a diploma in acting and filmmaking from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai.
Amrinder Gill started his musical journey in 1999 and perform a song titled Kala Doria on Jalandhar Doordarshan. Next Year, he released his first album titled Apni Jaan Ke. He made his playback singing debut in 2009 with two songs Ishq Ho Gaya & Dil Milyan De Mele for the Punjabi film Munde U.K. De, which was also his debut film as an actor. He released his singer track Ki Samjhaiye, which gave him breakthrough success.
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”|
in centimeters: 170 cm
in meters: 1.70 m
|Weight||75 Kgs (165 lbs)|
|Home Town||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Residence||Office: Sieyu Complex, Model Town, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
Home: Amritsar, Punjab, India
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Dancing Bangra, Travelling|
|Email Address||Not Working due to domain expired|
|Official Website||Domain Expired|
|Contact Number||Not Published|
|Favorite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, Red, White|
Amrinder Gill’s Family
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Name Not Known|
|Son||Two (Name Not Known)|
Amrinder Gill was born into a Sikh family to a teacher mother and a doctor father. He has a sister. He is married to Suneet Gill and together they have two sons.
He dated Suneet Gill, who is his wife now.
- He belongs to a Punjabi Sikh family from the Punjab state of India.
- He wanted to actor since his childhood.
- He performed very first time on Jalandhar Doordarshan in 1999 at the age of 23.
- Till July 2023, he has been awarded 7 PTC Punjabi Film Awards, 2 Filmfare Awards Punjabi, 4 PTC Punjabi Music Awards & 1 Brit Asia TV Music Awards.
- He participated in the bhangra dance during his college days.
- He also performed in stage shows.
- He also worked as Manager at Ferozepur Central Cooperative Bank.
- He makes his production debut with the Punjabi film “Angrej” in which he was also the lead actor opposite Aditi Sharma and the film received much love from the audience.
- He holds the degree of MSc in Agriculture.
- He worked in his debut film “Munde U.K. De” in a supporting role, in which Jimmy Shergill was the lead actor opposite Neeru Bajwa.
- Before making his lead acting debut, he learned acting and filmmaking at Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai.
- His song “Mera Deewanapan” has been watched up to 100 million times on YouTube.