Larry Birkhead was born on 22-01-1973 in Louisville in the state of Kentucky, United States as Larry Earl Birkhead. He is an American photographer, journalist, model, actor, television producer, and television personality who is popularly known as the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter Dannielynn Birkhead.
|Other Name||Larry Earl Birkhead, Larry E. Birkhead, Larry|
|Profession||Photographer, Journalist, Model, Actor, Television Producer & Television Personality|
|Birth Place||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|Age||50 Years Old (as of 11-07-2023)|
|Best Known for||Being the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter Dannielynn Birkhead|
Larry Birkhead starts his career as a photographer and very soon become a celebrity photojournalist. He was seen first time on a late-night sketch comedy series “MadTV” in 2001. He met Anna Nicole Smith in May 2003 and started to shoot her photographer. He was featured in several television series as a guest.
Larry Birkhead did his schooling at Doss High School in Louisville. After completing his schooling, he joined the University of Louisville, where, he received a degree in Communication & Journalism in 1999.
|School||Doss High School, Louisville, KY|
|College||The University of Louisville, Louisville, KY|
|Qualification||Degree in Communication & Journalism|
Body Measurement/Physical Appearance
|Height||in Feet Inches: 5’ 11”|
in centimeters: 180 cm
in meters: 1.80 m
|Weight||75 Kgs (165 lbs)|
- He was born twins along with his brother Lewis Birkhead.
- He was born and grew up in Louisville, Kentucky, United States.
- He is a Baptist by his religion.
- He got a degree in communication & journalism in 1999 from the University of Louisville.
- In 2001, he made his television debut via a comedy series MadTV.
- He dated model/actress Anna Nicole Smith from 2003 to 2006, who was around 5 years older than him.
- He filed the lawsuit against Howard K. Stern to claim his name as the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter Dannielynn, for which he got an international appearance.
- He proved himself via a paternity test and got custody of his daughter.
- His beloved girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith passed away on 08-02-2007 at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood City after taking a drug overdose.
- He along with his daughter, Dannielynn Birkhea appeared in many television shows together like Life After Anna Nicole-The Larry and Dannielynn Story, 20/20, Access Hollywood, The Millionaire Matchmaker, Celebrity Wife Swap, and much more.
- In 2020, he became co-producer of a documentary television series titled “Hopelessly in Love“.
- In 2023, he appeared in Hal Porcelain’s film “Rainbows” as a lead actor opposite Barry Jay Minoff.
- He is never married.
Larry Birkhead’s Family
|Father||Larry L. Birkhead|
|Brother||Lewis Birkhead (twin)|
|Sisters||Angela Heuser, Judy Birkhead (step-sister)|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Anna Nicola Smith|
He was born to his mother Nancy Birkhead and his father Larry L. Birkhead. He has a twin brother named Lewis Birkhead and a sister named Angela Heuser. He also has a step-sister named Judy Birkhead from her father’s relationship with Donna Hudnall. His father passed away on 10-12-2007. He is never married.
He met Anna Nicole Smith at the Kentucky Derby party called Trish Barnstable Brown Gala in May 2003. After that, they start dating each other. After a year, Larry shifted to Anna’s house in Los Angeles.
Birth of Daughter & Custody
Anna Nicole Smith was pregnant for five months with Larry Birkhead when she moved to Nassau, Bahamas in 2006. She gave birth to a daughter on 07-09-2006, named Dannielynn.
Anna Nicole Smith listed her that time live-in partner Howard K. Stern as her daughter’s father’s name on the birth certificate.
Larry Birkhead filed the case in court against Howard K. Stern and claimed his name as the father of Anna’s daughter. The lawsuit became a high-profile legal battle.
Before the legal proceeding in Broward County Circuit Court in Florida, Anna Nicole Smith passed away on 08-02-2007. After the DNA test, Larry Birkhead got custody of his daughter on 10-04-2007 by the court order and kept her name Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead.
|Home Town||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|Residence||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|Hobbies||Photography, Traveling, Internet Surfing|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, White|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food|