Billy Miller, an American Model, Television Actor, Soap Opera Actor, and Film Actor was born on 17-09-1979 in Tulsa in the state of Oklahoma, United States as William John Miller II. He was popularly known for his work in the American television series “The Young and the Restless” as Billy Abbott. He died on 15-09-2023 at the age of 43.
|Other Names||William John Miller II, William Miller|
|Profession||Model, Television Actor, Soap Opera Actor, Film Actor|
|Birth Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States|
|Age||43 Years Old (as of 15-09-2023)|
|Debut||American TV Series – CSI NY (2006)|
|Best Known for||The Young and the Restless (2008-2014)|
General Hospital (2014-2019)
He did his schooling at Lamar High School in Arlington. After completing his schooling, he joined the University of Texas in Austin and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications.
|School||Lamar High School, Arlington|
|College||University of Texas, Austin|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication|
Billy Miller died at the age of 43 on 15-09-2023 in Austin in the state of Texas, United States. He died just two days before his 44th birthday. He spent 5 years as a patient at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas. He was suffering from bipolar disorder (manic depression). The main cause of death has not been revealed yet.
|Death Date||15-09-2023 (Friday)|
|Death Place||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Death Cause||Not Revealed|
|Height||in Feet Inches- 6’ 2”|
in centimeters: 188 cm
in meters: 1.88 m
|Weight||78 Kgs (172 lbs)|
- Billy Miller was an American Model, Television Actor, Soap Opera Actor, and Film Actor.
- He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma State of United States, and raised in Grand Prairie, Texas State of United States.
- He was admitted to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas for five years in his childhood as a patient.
- He gained a BA in Communication degree from the University of Texas.
- He shifted to Los Angeles after completing his graduation.
- He started his career as a model with the Wilhelmina modeling agency.
- In 2006 at the age of 27, he made his acting debut in Anthony E. Zuiker’s television series “CSI NY” in the episode titled “Live or Let Die” as Will Graham.
- In 2003 at the age of 24, he took a screen test for the American television soap opera titled “As the World Turns” and lost his acting audition due to his bad management.
- Before entering the American television industry, he appeared in several television commercials including The Sims, Pizza Hut, JCPenney, and Poker Party.
- He received breakthrough success in the American television soap opera “All My Children“, which was aired on ABC network from 2007 to 2008.
- He was popularly known for his work in the American television series “The Young and the Restless” as Billy Abbott from 2008 to 2014. For this, he was nominated five times for the Daytime Emmy Award and was awarded three times.
- He also appeared in the American television soap opera “General Hospital” from 2014 to 2019 as Jason Morgan and Drew Cain (twin brother). For this, he was nominated for the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series by Daytime Emmy Award.
- He also appeared in some American movies including Remembering Nigel, Ripper, Bad Blood, and American Sniper.
- He was last seen as Alex Dunn in the American crime drama series “Truth Be Told” in 2020.
- He died on 15-09-2023 just two days before turned 44.
Billy Miller’s Family
|Mother||William John Miller|
|Sisters||Megan Miller, Michelle Miller|
He was born to Patricia Miller and William John Miller. He had two sisters named Megan Miller & Michelle Miller. He was never married.
He was in a relationship with model/actress Kelly Monaco, who was his co-star in the television series “General Hospital”.
|Home Town||Grand Prairie, Texas, United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Billy Miller’s Social Media Account