Florence Pugh, an English film actress, television actress, theatre actress, film producer, singer, songwriter & musician was born on 03-01-1996 in Oxford, England, United Kingdom (UK) as Florence Rose Pugh. She is known for her work in British & Hollywood movies.
|Other Name||Florence Rose Pugh, Florence Rose, Florence R Pugh, Miss Flo, Flossie Rose|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Singer, Songwriter, Musician|
|Birth Place||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|Age||27 Years Old (as of 09-07-2023)|
|Debut||British Film – The Falling (2014)|
Hollywood Film – The Commuter (2018)
TV – Marcella (2016)
Single (as a singer & songwriter) – Midnight (2021) with Toby Sebastian
Hollywood Film (as a co-producer) – A Good Person (2023)
|Best Known for||Lady Macbeth (2016)|
Little Women (2019)
Florence Pugh made her acting debut at the age of 18 during her studies in Carol Morley’s British mystery drama movie “The Falling” in 2014 as Abigail Mortimer. She was seen for the first time in a lead role as Katherine Lester in a British film titled “Lady Macbeth” in 2016, for which she received several awards. After that, she never look back and very soon became a successful actress.
In 2019, she received international fame with the biographical sports comedy-drama film “Fighting with My Family” based on the life of WWE wrestler Paige. Her next film “Little Women” was released in the same year. For the role of Amy March in this film, she got many nominations and awards, including an OSCAR nomination.
Besides acting, she made her singing debut with “Midnight” along with her brother Toby Sebastian in 2021. She made her production debut via an American drama film “A Good Person” in 2023 and also released her own two soundtracks for this movie.
She studied privately her schooling at Wychwood School in Oxford and St Edward’s School in Oxford.
|School||Wychwood School, Oxford|
St Edward’s School, Oxford
Body Measurement/Physical Appearance
|Height||in Feet Inches: 5’ 3”|
in centimeters: 162 cm
in meters: 1.62 m
|Weight||52 Kgs (115 lbs)|
- Her birth name is Florence Rose Pugh, she is also called Florence Rose as her nickname.
- She is actively involved in British & American cinema since 2014.
- She was suffering from tracheomalacia disease in her childhood, for which her family shifted to Spain and she was raised for 3 years in Spain.
- In 2002 at the age of 6, she played the role of Mary in a drama at her school.
- In 2014 at the age of 18, she got her first chance to show her acting talent in the British film “The Falling” opposite Maisie Williams.
- She made her lead role debut in William Oldroyd’s British film “Lady Macbeth” as Katherine Lester in 2016, the film got a big success and she received much love from the audience.
- In 2018, she made her Hollywood debut in Jaume Collet-Serra’s film “The Commuter” as Gwen.
- In 2019, she received breakthrough success in the Hollywood film “Little Women” as Amy March, and the biographical documentary film “Fighting with My Family” as Paige.
- In 2020, she received a Best Supporting Actress nomination for her role in Little Women at Academy Awards (Oscar).
- In 2021, she made her singing debut with the single “Midnight” opposite her brother Toby Sebastian.
- From 2019 to 2022, she dated filmmaker Zach Braff, who was 21 years older than her.
- She is also a co-producer of her 2023’s film “A Good Person“.
- She is popularly known for her dressing sense which described her public image as daring, bold & unique.
- She loves book reading and her favorite novels are The Girls by Emma Cline, and The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
- She is fond of eating Tzatziki and drinking Yorkshire Tea, even she carries Yorkshire Tea bags all-time.
- She loves very much to play guitar.
|Father||Clinton Pugh (hotelier, 3D Designer)|
|Mother||Deborah Mackin-Pugh (Dancer)|
|Brother||Toby Sebastian (actor & musician)|
|Sisters||Rafaela Pugh (actress) |
Arabella Gibbins (actress, writer & producer)
|Affairs||Zach Braff (2019-2022), Charlie Gooch (2023)|
She was born to a dancer mother Deborah Mackin-Pugh and an entrepreneur, hotelier & 3D designer father Clinton Pugh. She has a brother named Toby Sebastian (actor/musician), and two sisters named Rafaela Pugh (actress) & Arabella Gibbins (actress, writer & producer).
She is dating Charlie Gooch, a photographer. Previously, She was in a relationship with 21 years older actor/filmmaker Zach Braff from 2019 to 2022.
|Home Town||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|Residence||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
South London, United Kingdom
|Hobbies||Playing Guitar, Dancing, Cooking, Reading Books|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, Black|
|Favorite Place||Spain, Turkey|
|Favorite Food||Lobster Ravioli, Ratatouille, Marmalade, Tzatziki, Yorkshire Tea|
|Favorite Novel||The Girls by Emma Cline|
The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
Florence Pugh’s Social Media Accounts
Facebook: Not Available
Twitter: Not Available
YouTube: Not Available